Wedding season is in full swing!

June 5, 2009

Wedding season has certainly arrived in Seattle, and I have been busy, busy, busy! Since I haven't had the chance to update this blog in a while, and probably won't have time enough to devote to full updates for another week or so, I thought I would do a quick update in the mean time. Here is a small collection, one photo from each wedding or engagement session I've had since the end of April. I do have to mention, the weather has been amazing at each of the eight weddings I have photographed over the past two months. What an unbelievable spring!!



Jesse and Erin, Portland, Oregon


Jessica and Travis, Centralia, Wash.


Zac and Lindsay, Woodenville, Wash.


Alyssa and Zachary, Snohomish, Wash


Ingrid and Dan, Fremont


Kelly and Danny, South Seattle


Myrna and Bill, Lake Union


Chau and Liem, Seattle, Wash

More photos from all of these events are coming soon!!

No comments: