Blue Ribbon wedding

April 11, 2009

I met Renee and Dirk last fall and have been looking forward to their wedding ever since. They are a fun loving couple and I knew their wedding would be a blast too. They got married at a great Lake Union venue called the Blue Ribbon. I have several weddings at Blue Ribbon Cooking and Culinary Center this year, it is a great place and the staff takes care of absolutely all of your wedding planning. I met Renee in the morning at Soul the Salon in belltown where she was getting her hair done for the wedding, we then went to her parent's place, which overlooks the Seattle Scuplture Park. Unfortunately the wind kept us from taking photos at the park, but we found a great place outside the Blue Ribbon for portraits, and the weather there was perfect. Josie Liming, of Josie Liming Photography joined me to photograph the wedding and to set up a PhotoBooth for the reception, featuring special guest Barak Obama! Here are some favorite moments:






















You can see the PhotoBooth movie by clicking here! I'll add a few photos from the booth here soon, so be sure to check back. Congratulations Renee and Dirk!

No comments: