Meet Twig! I just did

February 9, 2010

So my mom got a new puppy last week and I finally go the chance to go and visit them out in Snohomish today. Her name is Twig, she is a Border Collie, Australian Shepard and possibly Lab mix. At 10 weeks old she is super cute, really sweet and impressively smart. I have to admit, I'm a fan! I thought I would share some cute dog photos with all of you!!


With those eyes, who could resist...
Twig and her odd looking cow toy

My mom and her new pup



Tillie and her new little sister.




I also grabbed some photos of Tillie, my mom's golden retriever, a beautiful and always photogenic dog.


And my lovely pup, Rogue! She's a Lab and mini Australian Shepard mix, totally ball crazy and way too smart for her own good. She got to come along, hang out in the woods and meet her new cousin.


Got to love our dogs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI Niki,
These are so cute. I had a wonderful afternoon with our little family of pooches and wasn't it a beautiful day? I especially like the sweet face photos and the jump photo. Can't wait to do it again.
MOM