A New Project Begins

July 20, 2010

I've been interested in design work since college, doing bits and pieces here and there such as designing my own fliers, postcards and info sheets, as well as designing all the wedding and guest books for my wedding clients. So this summer, even with the limited free time I seem to have once all my weddings get rolling, I decided to learn something new. I recently started an internship with two local marketing firms, Savor the Sound and That's not Wright! Marketing. Luckily these two firms are co-owned and operate under the same roof, or things would be far too crazy. Now I'm the first to admit that my design skills are very simplistic as you will see as I start posting some of my work on this blog, but hopefully with practice! They'll get a bit better :) Now if I can only find time to learn Illustrator...

This first poster ended up all over Georgetown promoting a concert. Savor the Sound provides marketing for musicians including bookings and events. It's okay and the colors are eye-catching but not very sophisticated. It was fun though!

No comments: